What we did
- Director/concept: Katarzyna Pastuszak
- Performers: Agnieszka Kamińska, Katarzyna Pastuszak, Aleksandra Śliwińska oraz adepci Teatru Amareya: Henryk Glaza, Justyna Mazurkiewicz
- Scenography: Teatr Amareya
- Music: Krzysztof Topolski aka Arszyn
- Costumes:Julia Porańska, Urszula Wasilewska
- Lights: Bartosz Cybowski
„Nocturnes” is a performance that combines dance and live music, where the nocturne was treated as a metaphor of a structure, composed of precisely chosen tones and contrasts. In the monochromatic performance space, dancers’ bodies seek for their individual colour and shade and explore their materiality in order to find their absolute beginning in movement. Performance “Nocturnes” poses a question about the existence of a hidden order and a clear and safe space that we all carry inside us.
The performance was realized thanks to the financial help of the Marshal of Pomeranian Voivodeship and the Gdansk City Council. Coproduced by Winda Club directed by Mrs Katarzyna Burakowska. The performance was realised in cooperation with the New Synagogue in Gdansk, which is headed by the Jewish Commune in Gdansk.